Monday, July 04, 2011

Mmm! 4th of July BBQ!

Happy 4th!

Anyone ready for some Texas BBQ? Spent a week in Texas not just too long ago. Sampled ribs and brisket at a couple of places. These aren't quite the absolute most talked about joints or the absolute best, I'd suppose, but they were both pretty damn tasty.

And best of all, the buildings have the right look!

http://www.texaspridebbq.net/


Hey now?

And you walk in and tell 'em what you want and you can haz BBQ right as they slice it off for you. And there are plenty of places to sit and chow down!!

I think I might actually start getting fired up about posting a blog post or two. I give it a 78% chance!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jennywenny said...

Yay! Welcome back! I hope we'll hear more from you!

July 05, 2011 3:16 PM  
Blogger KirkK said...

Wow, you're alive!

July 21, 2011 12:09 PM  
Blogger FireFlyFiftyFive said...

Thanks Kirk and Jenny! It really was a password forgetfulness problem.

I read your blog all the time, Yummy-oso or ono!

July 30, 2011 9:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back hope all is going well I really enjoy the blog!

August 09, 2011 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Miles Segni said...

Hey there FireFlyFiftyFive. I have been reading your blog and I really like it! I have an internship with an organic restaurant in San Diego and we'd like you to review our food.
Please get back to me soon!

milessegni@sandiego.edu

August 23, 2011 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Ryan said...

Hi! My name is Ryan and I’m the editor of howtocookfantasticfood.com. I think you have an awesome food site so I posted a link to it in our blog directory. I wasn't able to find your email address on your site but I’d like to invite you to be a part of our Featured Website program. I would love to send you more details about the program, so if you are interested, please email me at ryan [at] howtocookfantasticfood [dot] com.

October 12, 2011 6:48 PM  
Anonymous San Diego Toyota said...

BBQ food is great but only once every year for me; too much cholesterol.

October 14, 2011 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Toyota San Diego said...

Building looks cool and bbq is delicious; I like the places where they slice it off right for you.

December 12, 2011 9:15 PM  
Anonymous Claire of TTC said...

I'd love a more thorough description about what you ate. I'm trying to do a little research on what people eat on the 4th of July for this blog I'm site (linked to my name).

July 04, 2012 4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home