Thursday, September 07, 2006

Cook it again, Sam

Okay, I might be the king of cheesy titles. Cook it again, Sam. Bad. Maybe I should mention that is only because I am doing this post "on the fly" - quickly and directly into blogger. Watch fer errors! By "Sam", I mean The Cooking Guy from the Red Kitchen. Folks out there in San Diego bloggernation might know of a dude named Sam the Cooking Guy. You can see him in action next week (Sept 18th) at the Macy's kitchen in Mission Valley as part of a Learning Annex class. I think it is around 30 bucks or so plus a registration fee for Learning Annex. Details at his site.

Save us, Scott!
No, there is no saving you now. But if you've seen me mentioning using a gift card for a meal out here at this very blog, yes, my very own blog, it's possible, nay, likely that I got it as a half priced gift certificate through a radio station. So I guess I can, ahem, save you some $$$ that way. Current offers out there:

Mighty 1090 (the sports station - now called XX Sports Radio.)

Star 94.1 Super Star Deals (and check out the two sister stations.)

Cough, cough, and JackFM (coupons)

Oh? So! Yummy?
And now to fulfill a contractual obligation, I need to make mention of a great new San Diego (mostly) blog filled with many blogging bloggers that go out to eat a lot. Give a warm welcome to Oh So Yummy! It’s a collaborative effort between a bunch of college students that DON’T think it is strange to take pictures of their food at restaurants. Thumbs up!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,
These folks e-mailed me a while back, and I linked to them. The reviews vary in quality depending on who is doing them. Some of them are pretty good. I think they are running into bandwith problems with all the different posters though.
Cheers

September 08, 2006 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah the quality does vary... Which one reviewer do you enjoy reading the most?

September 10, 2006 3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home