Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm McBloggin' It!

Ahh, the Deluxe McBreakfast!



Yum!

It’s bigger than the Big McBreakfast from nameless fast food restaurant but really not all that impressive. Can’t anyone do an Ultimate Supreme Breakfast? Maybe someone has (I’m thinking Carl’s Jr.) but I guess I don’t do fast food breakfast that often.


The hash brown was the best thing on the Styrofoam plate. As pictured, it’s a whoa nellie 1220 calories according to the McDonalds website. And it really doesn’t even look like it. To think I’ve had 5 times as much food at breakfast buffets. Scary.

Okay, I'm mostly goofing around today, I'll be back within 3 months with more posts. But for now, does anyone know of any good breakfast restaurants in the Poway area? Yes I know there is an IHOP (in PQ), a Le Peep, an Original Pancake House, a Denny's (or two) and then The Incredible Egg in RB. All are decent enough for breakfast but is there anything else?

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice Q. Foodie said...

Hi Scott! You might want to post this question on Chowhound - you'd probably get some good suggestions (assuming they're out there!) I should post one about breakfast places in the East County - we have the same problem. Lots of chains, but few good cafes or independent places.

September 02, 2006 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home