Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'm back!

Sorta.

Not that I was on vacation, in jail, running from the law or even sick with the flu. Just too lazy to write and post. I've justbeen hitting up the old favorites: that Thai place, the Indian place on Activity Rd., the pizza place that starts with a Z and oh that other place too.

And I've been reading all the local foodie blogs - great job gals and guys!

Did have a weekend breakfast at Cavaillon - saw some bragging about it on our very own Chowhound - and it was excellent. They don't seem to get too busy but the patio filled up while we were there. Smoked Salmon Scramble Eggs with Scallions and Cream Cheese $10.00 Yum! Eggs Benedict with Bacon and Spinach $11.00 Start off with the fresh donut things. I swear the menu showed weekend brunch hours from 8 am to 2 pm, Sat. and Sun., but call and check to confirm as the website shows Sunday hours only.

I should have more posts coming up.

Don't laugh. It's possible.

Really.

New blogs
I've noticed a couple: longtime (I think) Chowhounder, Koko started a blog. And I think our very own "L" from Poway also started a blog. Lots of posts already on each including some restaurant visits - always my favorite part.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, that's me! A few comments on your posts and some unexpected free time and now I have my own little place carved out on the internet. Besides, you were slacking and someone had to fill the gaps on where to eat around here! =)

August 06, 2007 11:56 AM  
Blogger FireFlyFiftyFive said...

You got your point across, but is it REALLY time to buy gold cheap?

I, as always, await your answer.

August 18, 2007 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home