Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone! I have posts I could be getting up but they are only in my mind so far and that is a problem if you want to blog publish! Anyhow, I wish everyone, especially the San Diego foodie bloggers, the happiest of all holidays! I lurk and get around to most of the blogs at least weekly.

A couple of random things: went to Brett's BBQ for a second time - I didn't think it was as good as the first time there. And I see Joey's Smokin' BBQ has opened up (with little fanfare) up in Carmel Mountain Ranch, near the Rubio's, near Sears, across the street from Trader Joe's.

Heads up if you work in Sorrento Valley (or drive by on the 805, or hell, in Carlsbad or La Jolla) you might have been to the newish Croutons already - it's a good quality soup, salad and panini shop that's got a few San Diego locations. Most people at work have been pretty impressed with the quality and the interesting salads and soups.

Next time I'll get around to the 1500 Ocean meal or maybe even finally share pictures of our island trip.

3 Comments:

Blogger KirkK said...

Merry Christmas Scott!

December 25, 2007 9:35 PM  
Blogger Alice Q. Foodie said...

Happy New Year Scott!

January 02, 2008 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good Christmas and are ready to go back to work and blogging for the New Year. Croutons looks interesting. I'll be on the lookout for one during my driving around town. -Cathy

January 06, 2008 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home